EHMA President's message
Dear EHMA 2019 Participants, dear Friends,
European health systems are entering a period where challenges and opportunities have never been greater or starker. Public finances remain constrained and there is evident frustration regarding the pace of change and the ability of teams and individuals to come together to implement more efficient and patient centred care. But as meeting the challenges to delivering efficient, effective and integrated care we are now collectively faced with the new opportunities provided by digitalization, medicines innovation and the personalization agenda.
The 2019 EHMA Annual Conference, hosted by our colleagues at Helsinki University Hospital (HUS) and the National Institute for Health and Welfare, Finland (THL) in Dipoli, Aalto University will be a unique experience for everyone. We will address the challenges head on, helping participants to share ideas and effective practice on the Conference theme of ‘Health management 2.0’ as we seek to help unlock the change agenda and to see what skills and competencies current and future Healthcare leaders need in order to make this shift to happen. In the expectation of having EHMA’s largest ever Conference, bringing together educators, researchers, managers and health professionals from Europe and beyond, with a wide and rich programme of events, we hope to see you among our participants.
Let's make this shift happen together!
Prof. Federico Lega,
EHMA 2018 Video
• Educational opportunities
• Networking with peers
• Be updated on the latest research and news in healthcare management and policy
• Position yourself as an expert
• Debate hot topics during interactive workshops and share knowledge
• Share your research with top academics, healthcare professionals and policy makers
• Create responsible business awareness around your company
• Build new partnerships
• Take part in improving the delivery of healthcare